Sunday, July 19, 2009

Eustace Mullins: The New World Order In His Own Words

Here is a very important video that I want everyone to watch... It is about 1.5 hours long, and deals with an afternoon interview with Eustace Mullins...

Here, Eustace Mullins tries to get the message out to everyone as to exactly what the Zionist plans are for world domination...

Please watch the video, listen to his words... My notes to follow...





NTS Notes: Eustace Mullins has always tried to warn us as to what exactly these criminals are plotting, and how they are doing it... The Federal Reserve is criminal, and will eventually destroy the entire US economy!

More to come....

NTS

2 comments:

Northerntruthseeker said...

I figure I would let everyone know that Eustace Mullins is not doing too well physically... He is presently in a nursing home. I hope for his recovery and that he can continue to do the fine work that he does.

When we finally win this fight, I can see his place in history as a true patriot!

Northerntruthseeker said...

I found out a few days ago that Eustace was rescued from this nursing home some time ago, and is presently under the care of a friend... He had suffered a stroke some time ago, but is presently alert, and is still doing reports for American Free Press....