Monday, November 24, 2008

Project Apollo... What Were They Thinking? Part II

I have been asked as to how I came upon the discovery that Apollo was a hoax many times...

I figure I would use this second part of my expose on Apollo to explain why and how people to this day are still fooled by Project Apollo...

I was 9 years old when Apollo 11 blasted off to the moon, and was like a lot of other young children at the time. We had watched in awe as Apollo 8 circled the moon, and then Apollo 10 circled the moon later carrying the first LEM into lunar orbit. On that fateful July morning in 1969, I got up early with my older brothers to watch with excitement as we were about to land men on the moon!

It was through the mesmerizing effect of television that many were taken in by the spectacle and the wonder of Apollo. Few people were interested at the time about what was happening with the Vietnam War, as America was beginning to withdraw its troops from that fiasco. The US had poured billions of dollars into an unwinnable war, and to sidetrack people's minds from that fiasco, the media was concentrating on Apollo. America needed its heroes at that desperate time, and Apollo filled the bill nicely.

I watched all of the Apollo flights, from the first "landing" of Apollo 11, through the "turmoil" of Apollo 13, and finally with the final blast off from the moon in Apollo 17. I had several models of the Saturn 5 made of plastic, and had posters of Apollo 11 that I hung proudly in my bedroom, like so many other starry eyed kids at the time...After Apollo, and Skylab, I was a bit disappointed with NASA, as they concentrated on the Shuttle program. Viking 1, and Viking 2, gave people a small reprieve in 1976, but the glory of Apollo was over....

I went into University in 1978 taking Science as my primary wanting to concentrate on Physics....It was then that I was enlightened to the bitter truths about our world....

Sometime in the fall of 1979, I was in a Physics lab with several other students, as well as two professors.... We had decided to take some time to talk about space travel, and that was when my eyes were first opened up.... The subject turned to Apollo, and one professor came out and told us all that it was a massive HOAX, and a LIE. I was immediately astounded! After what seemed hours of explanations as to why and how they pulled off the hoax, I was told point blank that "The world itself is not as it seems, and many truths are kept hidden by some very evil people!" I was always one to question authority, and I quickly asked for references, and materials to look at to find out the truth. I was told to examine many pieces of literature at the time that were considered underground materials, because the Mainstream media even at that time was under evil control, and would not allow such material to come forward....

Years later, after reading material such as Bill Kaysing's work, and Eustace Mullins works on the true nature of the Federal Reserve, I was astounded and began to be a full critic of both Government agencies, and the use of the media itself.... I found out early that much of what we had been taught in our schools is selective brainwashing, and done to keep people under a form of control by these master criminals! Apollo itself was a form of propaganda along the lines of the ancient Roman "Bread and Circuses" approach to keep the populace happy, and content! Basically a stunt to have the people continue to trust in Government, and its actions.

For years, I had to suffer ridicule when I told people that Apollo was a sham, and that Government agencies have been lying for years. Many people would laugh, and say I was crazy. It is a powerful weapon, pride, that keeps people under the spell of these evil criminals, and to this day their supporters continue to suppress the truth. With the advent of the internet, we now are able to question openly what is claimed as "history", and "fact". Many of the people who used to laugh at me are not laughing anymore, and even recently I was in personal contact with several colleagues that have come forward with "How did you ever know?" statements. I have given them the sites necessary to research the truth for themselves.

It is regrettable that many people are still clouded by the brainwashing of the media, and the power of pride generated by the idea of putting men on the moon. It is human nature that we love to have our heroes, and feel good about great accomplishments. Apollo created such hero worshiping, but the time for the truth is now!

Many video sites are up on the NET showing Apollo for what it is, and I have observed closely the comments put up on these video clips. It is so sad to watch many Apollo believers get angry and fearful that their personal worlds would fall apart by the truth, so they instead attack and insult truth seekers. It seems better for them to live in a world of lies, rather than face the uncertainty of a world of truth.

There is so much to cover in exposing the lies of history. I started with the lies of Project Apollo, watched the further lies of 9-11, and am no longer afraid of ever telling the truth about our world.
Maybe its time for everyone to take a stand, and not be afraid of the repercussions for truth seeking. We are still free to make choices in life. Maybe its time to make yours.

Peace for now.. More to come...

No comments: